what did your oven do today?
mine made croutons! there’s always old bread that didn’t get used in hubby’s lunches and i can’t seem to throw it away. i’ve been making croutons with it and use them on salads during the week. fresh and yummy!
before some oven lovin’:
after some oven lovin’:
wanna try? it’s so easy you won’t believe it.
1. cut up old french bread into cubes and throw cubes on sheet pan
2. pour olive oil over cubes (i use garlic olive oil for extra flavor)
3. sprinkle sea salt on cubes
4. toss cubes around to make sure they’re all covered
5. bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes